Curved arms and cylindrical accents that enhance the transitional style found in the Renovations collection, allowing it to complement numerous décors. Balancing the Victorian, uncomplicated design with crisp shades and down lights in an etched ribbed glass
- Bell Shaped Etched Glass Shade
- Includes 6' of 9 Gauge Chain
- Steel Construction
- Moutning Strap for Outlet Box Included
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Height: 27.25"
- Width: 30.5"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Renovations Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4269
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4269-81
- Progress Lighting P4269-77
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4269-81 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.