How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Gracefully exotic, the Trinity collection offers classic sophistication for transitional interiors. With or without etched glass shades, sweeping, minimalist forms are enhanced by Brushed Nickel, Polished Brass, Antique Bronze or Cobblestone finishes. Shades feature slight banding, which corresponds to the subtle detailing of the fixtures.
If you like this chandelier, we have the whole collection for your home. The full Trinity collection includes: Close to ceiling fixtures, wall sconces, bath and vanity lights, mini pendant, hall and foyer pendants.
- Etched glass shades
- Oval tubing with pinched ends for enhanced design
- Brushed Nickel is plated, Antique Bronze is hand painted
- Solid steel construction
- Overall Height with Chain: 99"
- Includes 6' of 9-gauge chain
- Includes 15' of wire
- Ceiling chain mounted
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal outlet box
- Glass shades secured by threaded socket rings
- Width: 23"
- Height to chain: 24"
- Overall Height: 99"
- 5 100w max Medium base bulbs (not included)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Trinity Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4328
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4328-20
- Progress Lighting P4328-09
- Progress Lighting P4328-33*
- Progress Lighting P4328-10*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4328-20 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.