How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Williamsburg design with seperate ball and loop
- Solid steel construction
- Arms are cast material
- Includes 3' of 9-gauge chain and 11' of wire
- Included mounting canopy 5-3/8" diameter
- UL/cUL listed
- 5 candelabra base, 60W max each bulbs (not included)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Americana Collection Products
Progress Lighting P4346-10 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.