How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Twelve light, two tier chandelier with antique beige linen shades. Intricate, open architectural metal pattern in handpainted Roasted Java finish.
- Beige linen shades
- Hand painted Roasted Java finish
- Square arm construction
- Chain and square scroll accents
- Circular patterned steel arm retainers
- Steel construction
- 10' of 6 gauge matching chain included
- Note: Weight of fixture exceeds NEC limits for outlet box hanging. Consult professional electrician for proper installation.
- Dimensions: 36" W x 47-1/4" H
- Uses (12) x 60W Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Sanabria Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4413
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4413-102*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4413 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||12|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.