Three-light chandelier features a pleasingly simple frame while visually interesting textured white linen glass are complemented by a crisp clear edge accent. Six feet of 9 gauge chain is supplied for ceiling chain mount. Create the sophisticated feel of modern, urban living in your home - no matter where you live.
- Textured white linen glass with clear edge
- Contemporary/Soft style fixture
- Made of durable steel
- Requires (3) 100 watt medium (E26) base incandescent bulbs - Not Included
- UL and CUL Rated for dry locations
- Fixture Height: 19 5/8"
- Fixture Overall Width: 17"
- Wire Length Provided: 180"
- Chain Length Provided: 6'
- Max Hanging Height: 95" (including chain / down rods)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Voltage: 120v (U.S. standard line voltage)
- Total Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Alexa Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P4458-20
- Progress Lighting P4458-09
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P4458 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Progress Lighting Alexa Collection ReviewMilan Rosan of Build.com reviews the Progress Lighting Alexa Collection from Build.com.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.