How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
3-Light Chandelier with gentle curved arms in a Brushed Nickel finish. Smooth on the outside, this collection's glass appears as if one is looking at pebbles through water. Perfect for spa-inspired bath suites.
- Length: 94"
- Width/Diameter: 19"
- Height: 19"
- Uses (3) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- Clear with etched pebbled inside glass shades: 5" Diameter x 4-3/4"H
- Curved flat arms with diagonal struts
- Six feet of 9-gauge chain supplied
- Plated Brushed Nickel (-09) finish
- Steel Construction
- Companion chandelier, foyer, pendant, close to ceiling and bath and vanity fixtures are available
- Ceiling mounted on chain
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- 15 feet of wire supplied
- UL Listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Lakeshore Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4466
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4466-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4466-09 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.