How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
3-Light Chandelier with gentle curved arms in a Brushed Nickel finish. Smooth on the outside, this collection's glass appears as if one is looking at pebbles through water. Perfect for spa-inspired bath suites.
- Length: 94"
- Width/Diameter: 19"
- Height: 19"
- Uses (3) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- Clear with etched pebbled inside glass shades: 5" Diameter x 4-3/4"H
- Curved flat arms with diagonal struts
- Six feet of 9-gauge chain supplied
- Plated Brushed Nickel (-09) finish
- Steel Construction
- Companion chandelier, foyer, pendant, close to ceiling and bath and vanity fixtures are available
- Ceiling mounted on chain
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- 15 feet of wire supplied
- UL Listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Lakeshore Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4466
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4466-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|