3-Light Chandelier with gentle curved arms in a Brushed Nickel finish. Smooth on the outside, this collection's glass appears as if one is looking at pebbles through water. Perfect for spa-inspired bath suites.
- Length: 94"
- Width/Diameter: 19"
- Height: 19"
- Uses (3) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- Clear with etched pebbled inside glass shades: 5" Diameter x 4-3/4"H
- Curved flat arms with diagonal struts
- Six feet of 9-gauge chain supplied
- Plated Brushed Nickel (-09) finish
- Steel Construction
- Companion chandelier, foyer, pendant, close to ceiling and bath and vanity fixtures are available
- Ceiling mounted on chain
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- 15 feet of wire supplied
- UL Listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Lakeshore Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P4466-09*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P4466 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.