How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
With a Craftsman sensibility, the remarkable Riverside collection introduces a rustic element into modern design. Forged linear struts create quite a dramatic statement in their overall simplicity. Casting a tranquil radiance, delicately etched light topaz glass shades beautifully complement the lustrous, deep-toned Heirloom finish.
- Stem hung from ceiling
- Etched Light Topaz glass shade
- Includes (2) 12" and (2) 15" stems
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 4-3/4"
- Height: 7-3/4"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Riverside Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5002-88
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5002-88 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|