How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
For classic country charm like that found in the train stations of yesteryear, the Brookside collection offers several choices to accommodate each space, whether as a focal point or background piece. In a warm Cobblestone or gleaming Brushed Nickel finish, each fixture features uncomplicated detailing for a refreshing, first-class look.
- Stem hung from ceiling
- Spun metal shade
- Includes (2) 12" and (2) 15" stems
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 12"
- Height: 9-1/8"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Brookside Collection Products
Progress Lighting P5024-09 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Barn Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|