How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
Simultaneously casual and exotic, pineapple accents - the symbol of hospitality - are fully realized by a warm Burnished Chestnut finish in the Savannah collection. Clear seeded glass showcases the essence of each fixture.
If you like this item, we carry the full Savannah collection for the rest of your home. The full collection includes matching: chandeliers, hall and foyer pendants, close to ceiling lights, wall sconces, and a variety of bathroom and vanity lights.
- Antique Alabaster glass
- Hand painted finish
- Steel construction
- Pineapple pattern details
- Decorative stamped canopy
- All mounting hardware included
- UL-CUL Listed
- Threaded socket ring secures glass
- Stem hung from ceiling
- Covers outlet box
- Includes (2) 12", and (2) 15" stems. Stems have internal couplers to attain various lengths
- Canopy: 6" dia
- Includes 10 feet of wire
- Includes a 90 degree swivel for sloped ceilings
- Width: 8-3/4"
- Height: 6-3/4"
- Overall Height: 64"
- Canopy: 6" dia
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Savannah Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5040-86
- Progress Lighting P5040-42
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Brass, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|