- Constructed of Steel
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Oval Shaped Shade
- (1) 6" Sections and (4) 12" Sections of Down Rods Included
- (6) Links of 9 Gauge Chain Included
- Dual Shades: Mylar Exterior Shade and Linen Interior Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 26.5"
- Maximum Height: 93"
- Width: 42"
- Extension: 8"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 360
- CSA Approved: Yes
- CSA Rating: Dry Location
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Cuddle Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5049
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5049-20
- Progress Lighting P5049-09
- Progress Lighting P5049-05*
- Progress Lighting P504971*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5049-20 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|CSA Rating||Dry Location|
|Downrod Size(s)||6, 12|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.