How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
With a timeless, uncomplicated sensibility, the Madison collection offers lighting versatility through its reversible chandeliers, brackets and other fixtures that possess the ability to cast light up or down with the same fixture, according to need. Etched glass enhances a variety of finishes: modern Brushed Nickel, classic Antique Bronze or Satin Brass, and a European inspired Cobblestone.
- Stem hung from ceiling
- White Etched glass diffuser
- Includes (2) 12" and (2) 15" stems
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 15-3/4"
- Height: 8-3/4"
- Uses (1) 150w medium base bulbs (not included)
- Total Wattage: 150
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Madison Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5079
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5079-20
- Progress Lighting P5079-09
- Progress Lighting P5079-33*
- Progress Lighting P507912*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|