How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
- Steel construction
- Includes 10' black cord with Brushed Steel Finish, 10' white cord with White and Dark Green finishes
- Spun metal shade
- Painted gloss white inside for reflectivity
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Canopy diameter: 5"
- 3-Conductor SJT cord
- Ceramic socket
- UL-CUL Listed
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 8.25"
- Diameter: 16"
- Canopy Length: 5"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Pendant Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5094
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5094-09
- Progress Lighting P5094-13*
- Progress Lighting P5094-45
- Progress Lighting P5094-74
- Progress Lighting P5094-30
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Green, Nickel, White|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Barn Light|
|Shade Color||Bronze, Green, Nickel, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|