How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Gracefully exotic, the Trinity collection offers classic sophistication for transitional interiors. With or without etched glass shades, sweeping, minimalist forms are enhanced by Brushed Nickel, Polished Brass, Antique Bronze or Cobblestone finishes.
- Ceiling Mount on chain
- Etched glass shade
- Includes 6 feet of chain
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 18"
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Uses (1) 150w medium base bulbs (not included)
- Total Wattage: 150
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Trinity Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5095
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5095-20
- Progress Lighting P5095-09
- Progress Lighting P5095-33*
- Progress Lighting P5095-10*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5095-20 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.