How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
- Single light down lighting mini pendant
- Featuring etched watermark glass.
- An eclectic blend of modern and traditional values.
- Uses (1) 100w Medium base bulb (not included)
- Supplied with 10' of wire
- Overall Length: 63"
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Pavilion Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5125
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5125-20
- Progress Lighting P5125-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|