How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
Rediscover handsome hardware styles with modern and classic looks. Progress Lighting North Park collection offers clean linear forms to create a modern interpretation of two blended styles - craftsman and mission. Square etched glass gives nod to a classic feel
If you like this item, we carry the whole collection for your home. The full Alexa Collection includes: 1 mini pendant, 1 island fixture, 1 foyer pendant, 3 distinct chandeliers, 1 bowl pendant, and 1 close to ceiling fixture.
- Square etched glass shades
- Square shade holder
- Steel construction
- Plated brushed nickel finish or painted Venetian Bronze
- UL-CUL listed
- Includes two 6", one 12", and two 15" stems with concealed connections
- Includes 90 degree swivel for sloped ceilings
- Includes 10" of wire
- Canopy is 4-3/4" sq x 1-1/8" deep
- Height: 7-1/8"
- Width: 5-1/2"
- Length: 64-1/8"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Uses (1) 100 Watt Medium Base Bulb
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting North Park Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5135
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5135-09
- Progress Lighting P5135-74
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|