How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Rediscover handsome hardware styles with modern and classic looks. Progress Lighting North Park collection offers clean linear forms to create a modern interpretation of two blended styles - craftsman and mission. Square etched glass gives nod to a classic feel
If you like this item, we carry the whole collection for your home. The full Alexa Collection includes: 1 mini pendant, 1 island fixture, 1 foyer pendant, 3 distinct chandeliers, 1 bowl pendant, and 1 close to ceiling fixture.
- Square etched glass shades
- Square shade holder
- Steel construction
- Plated brushed nickel finish or painted Venetian Bronze
- UL-CUL listed
- Includes two 6", one 12", and two 15" stems with concealed connections
- Includes 90 degree swivel for sloped ceilings
- Includes 10" of wire
- Canopy is 4-3/4" sq x 1-1/8" deep
- Height: 7-1/8"
- Width: 5-1/2"
- Length: 64-1/8"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Uses (1) 100 Watt Medium Base Bulb
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting North Park Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5135
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5135-09
- Progress Lighting P5135-74
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5135-09 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.