How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
Single light down lighting mini pendant featuring an elegant arm and etched tulip shaped glass. Incorporates a minimalist design style and represents a shift in trends to highlight a less complicated, clean design.
- Uses (1) 100w Medium base bulb (not included)
- Canopy has a 90° swivel kit which can be used on sloped ceilings
- Overall Length: 67"
- Glass Height: 9-3/4"
- Glass Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Mounting Canopy: 5" diameter x 1-1/8"H
- Includes 2-6", 1-12", and 2 15" stem sections for adjustable hanging heights.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Wisten Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5167
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5167-20
- Progress Lighting P5167-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|