How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Single light down lighting mini pendant featuring an elegant arm and etched tulip shaped glass. Incorporates a minimalist design style and represents a shift in trends to highlight a less complicated, clean design.
- Uses (1) 100w Medium base bulb (not included)
- Canopy has a 90° swivel kit which can be used on sloped ceilings
- Overall Length: 67"
- Glass Height: 9-3/4"
- Glass Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Mounting Canopy: 5" diameter x 1-1/8"H
- Includes 2-6", 1-12", and 2 15" stem sections for adjustable hanging heights.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Wisten Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5167
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5167-20
- Progress Lighting P5167-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5167-09 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.