How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Progress Lighting Archie CollectionThe Archie Collection from Progress Lighting.
The Archie collection is a Traditional / Classic family that features finely crafted strap and knob detials with double prismatic glass. Progress Lighting features a custom hand rubbed Venetian Bronze and also a Polished Chrome in this stylish collection.
The full Archie Collection includes: 2 different pendants,1 island fixture, 3 different chandeliers, 1 close to ceiling fixture, 1 wall sconce, and a 2 light, 3 light, and 4 light bath and vanity fixture.
- Double prismatic glass
- Finely crafted strap and knob details
- Steel construction
- Hand rubbed Venetian Bronze and an impressive Polished Chrome
- 90° swivel included in canopy
- UL-CUL Listed
- (2) 6", (1) 12" and (2) 15" stems included
- 6 links of matching chain included
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Includes 10' of wire
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent/Fluorescent/LED (Not Included)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100 max
- Wattage: 100
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 8.75"
- Diameter: 5.75"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Archie Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5173
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5173-81
- Progress Lighting P5173-15
- Progress Lighting P5173-74
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5173-81 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Downrod Size(s)||15, 6|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.