How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
1-Light Stem Mounted Pendant in a Brushed Nickel finish. Use with Markor or Chloe Shades for complete fixture.
- Length: 68"
- Width/Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Height: 5-5/8"
- Uses (1) 100w Max Medium Base Bulb
- For use with: P8765, P8766, P8768, P8820, P8821, P8822, P8823, P8824, and P8825
- A shade and kit make a complete pendant unit
- Two 6", one 12", and two 15" stems with concealed connections are supplied
- Plated Brushed Nickel (-09), or painted Antique Bronze (-20) finish
- Steel Construction
- Ceiling stem mounted
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- 90° swivel included in canopy
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- 10 feet of wire
- UL Listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Markor Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5198
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5198-20
- Progress Lighting P5198-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|