Need to add some rugged style to your garden or pathway? This durable path light fits the bill. This fixture includes a mounting stake for immediate use, but may also be used with an optional outdoor post or stem, offering ultimate versatility. A sealed clear lens ensures that this fixture will stand up to the elements and offer bright light and style whenever you need it.
- Composite non-corrosive construction
- Sealed clear lens
- Glare shield is standard
- Twist off front section for ease of lamp replacement
- Positive adjustment with locking screw for aiming
- Quick connector included for attachment to feeder wire
- Low voltage unit can be moved as needed for plant growth
- Mounts on stake (Included), or landscape post or stem (order separately)
- Unit must be connected to an approved 12v transformer
- Uses (1) 35W GU5.3 MR16 halogen bulb (not included)
- 1/2" NPS thread
- GU5.3 base on socket
- 36" of wire furnished for connection to feeder wire
- UL-CUL listed for wet location
- Low voltage (12v)
- Dimensions: 3"W x 5-5/8"H
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Spot Light Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5279-31
- Progress Lighting P5279-25
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5279 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Progress Outdoor Lighting 101Check out these quick tips on how to choose outdoor lighting to spruce up your curb appeal!