3- lt. Outdoor Hanging Lantern with Casual European style finished in Oil Rubbed Bronze. Features unique arched roof, top ribbon scrolled loops with arching arms and shepherd's crook.
- Length: 90"
- Width/Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Height: 15"
- Uses (3) 60w Max Candelabra bulbs
- Rectangular design with arched roof
- Scrolled loop on top
- Water seeded glass panels: Front and rear panel 7-1/8"W x 11-3/8"H Side Panel 5-5/8"W x 10-3/8"H
- Six feet of 9-gauge matching chain supplied
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Plated oil rubbed bronze (-108) finish
- Companion post top and wall mounted lanterns available
- Ceiling mount on chain
- Canopy covers a standard 4" recessed octagonal outlet box
- Phenolic candelabra based sockets
- 15 feet of wire included
- UL Damp location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Meadowlark Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5502-108
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5502-108 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman, Colonial|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.