3- lt. Outdoor Hanging Lantern with Casual European style finished in Oil Rubbed Bronze. Features unique arched roof, top ribbon scrolled loops with arching arms and shepherd's crook.
- Length: 90"
- Width/Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Height: 15"
- Uses (3) 60w Max Candelabra bulbs
- Rectangular design with arched roof
- Scrolled loop on top
- Water seeded glass panels: Front and rear panel 7-1/8"W x 11-3/8"H Side Panel 5-5/8"W x 10-3/8"H
- Six feet of 9-gauge matching chain supplied
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Plated oil rubbed bronze (-108) finish
- Companion post top and wall mounted lanterns available
- Ceiling mount on chain
- Canopy covers a standard 4" recessed octagonal outlet box
- Phenolic candelabra based sockets
- 15 feet of wire included
- UL Damp location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Meadowlark Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5502-108
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5502 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.