Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- One light wall mounted 6" square cylinder, -1/8" wall thickness
- Featuring heavy duty aluminum construction with die cast aluminum wall bracket, powder coat finished for superior resistance to chipping and fading.
- UL listed for wet locations, top sealed for complete downlighting
- Height from center of j-box to top of fixture 4-1/2", extends 8-7/8"
- 1 250w PAR-38 or 150w BR-40 floodlight
- Cast aluminum backplate: 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" square
- Outlet mounting bracket included, permitting attachment of unit to wall with one almost invisible set screw
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Square Collection Products
Progress Lighting P5643-31 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||250|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.