Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Candle covers match fixture finish
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Solid brass interior components
- Cast wall plate
- Water seeded glass panels
- Each glass panel replaceable
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box and cap nuts included
- Back plate dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 9"H
- Phenolic candelabra sockets
- UL-CUL Wet location listed
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 17.25"
- Width: 8.625"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Ashmore Collection Products
Progress Lighting P5650-31 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.