Transform the outdoors with the timeless styling of etched flat glass panels in a cast aluminum frame with these sconces from the Crawford collection.
- Die-cast aluminum exterior construction
- Solid brass interior components
- Hinged door for easy re-lamping
- Removable glass panels
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Backplate covers standard outlet box
- Fully covered under the Progress Lighting limited warranty
- Height: 29"
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 15.9 lbs
- Shade Height: 9 1/4"
- Wire Length: 6"
- HCO: 11 5/8" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate: 14 1/4" tall x 4 1/2" wide
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
- UL-CUL wet location listed
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Crawford Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5672-33*
- Progress Lighting P5672-50*
- Progress Lighting P5672-108
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5672 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Progress Outdoor Lighting 101Check out these quick tips on how to choose outdoor lighting to spruce up your curb appeal!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.