Enjoy the simple elegance of traditional styling in this one-light wall lantern. Township’s clear beveled glass and Oil Rubbed Bronze finish contains notes of New England-inspired style for this new outdoor lantern collection.
- New England-inspired style
- Clear beveled glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Coordinating fixtures from this collection available
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Backplate covers a standard 4" recessed outlet box
- 6" of wire supplied
- 1 year warranty
- Medium porcelain sockets
- Aluminum construction
- Height: 14.75"
- Width: 5.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Wire Length: 6"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
About Progress Lighting: With over 100 years in business, Progress Lighting has earned its reputation as the biggest name in the lighting industry. Progress is the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting in the world, offering a catalog of more than 5,000 light fixtures. Progress offers best-in-class lighting solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, ranging from tradition incandescent, to energy-efficient CFL light fixtures, to state-of-the-art LED products.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Township Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5692-20*
- Progress Lighting P5692-108
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5692 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one