Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
2-Light energy efficient CFL Linear Lantern finished in Brushed Nickel.
- Width/Diameter: 5-5/8"
- Height: 16-1/8"
- Uses (2) 18w CFL GU24 base bulbs
- White polycarbonate soft rectangular diffuser
- Die cast aluminum trim top, sides and bottom
- Top of diffuser is closed in white polycarbonate and bottom is open for up and down lighting
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Plated Brushed Nickel (-09), or painted Antique Bronze (-20) finish
- Back plate is white painted steel
- Title 24 compliant
- ADA compliant
- Wall Mounted
- Back plate covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- GU24 base socket
- UL Wet location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Valera Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5806
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5806-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5806 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.