1-Light energy efficient CFL Wall Lantern with transitional styling and an Antique Bronze finish.
- Width/Diameter: 5-3/4"
- Height: 8-3/4"
- Uses (1) 13w CFL GU24 base bulb
- Rectangular wall lantern with stepped roof
- Matte white acrylic panels: Front panel 3"W x 5-1/8"H Side panels 3-1/4"W x 5-1/8"H
- Painted Antique Bronze (-20), White (-30), or Black (-31) finishes
- Cast aluminum construction
- Title 24 compliant
- Wall mounted
- Unit covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- GU24 base socket
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Millford Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P5821-20
- Progress Lighting P5821-31
- Progress Lighting P5821-30*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P5821 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.