Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
1-Light energy efficient CFL Wall Lantern with transitional styling and an Antique Bronze finish.
- Width/Diameter: 5-3/4"
- Height: 8-3/4"
- Uses (1) 13w CFL GU24 base bulb
- Rectangular wall lantern with stepped roof
- Matte white acrylic panels: Front panel 3"W x 5-1/8"H Side panels 3-1/4"W x 5-1/8"H
- Painted Antique Bronze (-20), White (-30), or Black (-31) finishes
- Cast aluminum construction
- Title 24 compliant
- Wall mounted
- Unit covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- GU24 base socket
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Millford Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5821
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5821-20
- Progress Lighting P5821-31
- Progress Lighting P5821-30
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5821-20 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.