Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Progress Lighting P5854 Ashmore Collection Motion Sensing Outdoor Wall Light
Renew your setting with handsome details, quill-scrolled arms and decorative finials. This timeless look is available in Textured Black or Antique Bronze finish and is constructed of die-cast aluminum with water seeded glass.
- Motion sensor can be set to leave unit on from 5 to 15 minutes after motion ceases
- Integrated photocell turns light off during daytime
- 2-light outdoor wall lantern from the Ashmore Collection
- Fully covered under Progress Lighting's limited warranty
- Features quill-scrolled arms and water-seeded glass
- Candle covers match fixture finish
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Solid brass interior components
- Water seeded glass panels
- Each glass panel replaceable
- UL-CUL Wet location listed
- Height: 15"
- Width: 6.625"
- Extension (depth): 12.375
- HCO (Height from Center of Outlet): 10.25"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60 (max)
- Wattage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Ashmore Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P5854
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P5854-20
- Progress Lighting P5854-31
- Progress Lighting P5854-33*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P5854-20 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.