Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Single light down lighting outdoor wall sconce
- Classic design incorporates beaded detailing in die-cast aluminum and clear seeded glass.
- Uses (1) 60w medium base bulb (Sold separately)
- HCO: 3-1/4"
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Westport Collection Products
Progress Lighting P5862-30 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.