This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Non-IC Bath Heater Light. UL Listed for damp locations, not for use over direct moisture area such as a shower.
- Solid steel construction housing
- Trim made of aluminum with satin finish
- Housing is removable, junction box snaps out
- 1/2" and-3/4" knock outs allow for rigid and BX fittings
- Adaptable for remodel use (requires P8607-01 plaster clips)
- Non-IC rated, UL listed for damp locations and through-branch wiring
- 250W R40 Heater bulb (Sold Separately)
- Therma-Gard automatic resetting thermal protection
- Ceiling opening: 6 7/8"
- Width: 8-3/8"
- Length: 13"
- Height: 7-3/4"
- Maximum ceiling thickness: 1-1/2"
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Complete Heater Housing & Trim Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P6952-16TG
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P6952TG and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.