We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
CFL Wall Sconce with decorative handmade Blue Paper and Brushed Nickel End Caps that allow luminance below and above the fixture. Outside is extruded acrylic and inside is an inner transmissive element that diffuses the CFL light.
- Width/Diameter: 10-1/2"
- Height: 12-1/4"
- Diffusers are acrylic with an etched interior inlay, Le Papier decorative elements are pre-assembled between the diffuser and inlay
- Decorative ends (2 per diffuser) are etched acrylic with pre-assembled brackets in either brushed nickel (-09) or antique bronze (-20) finish
- Diffusers shipped with mounting screws (2 provided) and white caps (2 provided)
- Diffusers shipped with pre-assembled Le Papier sconce, end caps and mounting hardware shipped loose for field assembly
- Wall mount, vertical orientation
- Must be used with P7217-30 chassis (Note: Discontinued in 2015)
- The complete wall sconce meets ADA requirements
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Le Papier Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P7003-09SP*
Brushed Nickel / Stonehenge Paper
- Progress Lighting P7003-09WP*
Brushed Nickel / Whimsy White Paper
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Progress Lighting P7003 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.