This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Field cuttable at every 2" to end of run
- Dimmable with a wide variety of incandescent and ELV dimmers
- 120 lumens per foot and consumes 3 watts per foot
- Energy saving of up to 90% with the look and feel of xenon or halogen
- 3000K Color temperature and CRI 85 improves visibility and perceived brightness
- Lumen output comparable to 10W xenon or 20W halogen 4 to 6" off counter
- 3M adhesive backing and mounting clips standard
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Diodes: 60
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: 15
- Average Hours: 40000
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 0.125"
- Length: 60"
- Width: 0.375"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Hide-a-Lite 4 Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P7041
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P7041 Product Specifications
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||85|
|ETL Rating||Damp location|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Diodes||60|