Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Save money and add versatility and class to your décor with this clean and contemporary wall sconce from Progress Lighting. This sconce is ADA and Energy Star qualified to fit your lifestyle and offers 26 watts of fluorescent light thanks to two 13 watt compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Wall sconce
- White glass bent cover
- ADA compliant
- Energy Star qualified
- 120V NPF electronic ballast
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 14-3/4"
- Height: 10-1/4"
- Extension: 3-7/8"
- Uses (2) 13w Quad 4-pin bulbs (included)
- Total Wattage: 26
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Energy Star Glass Wall Sconce Collection Products
Progress Lighting P7044-174EBWB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|