Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Two light up lighting wall sconce
- Featuring arching, elegant arm and clear etched glass.
- Incorporates a minimalist design style and represents a shift in trends to highlight a less complicated, clean design.
- Uses (2) 60w Medium base bulbs (not included)
- HCO: 9-3/4"
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Wisten Collection Products
Progress Lighting P7127-20 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.