Utility bath bracket with extruded ribbed white acrylic diffuser and white end caps. Knockout for G.C.O. and switch. Mount horizontally or vertically. Standard 120V HPF electric ballast. Handsome acrylic fixture can be mounted either horizontally or vertically to provide just the right fit for your room. Clean, contemporary white finish. This fixture uses long-life Energy Star electronic ballast for superior performance and reliability. We recommend using warm white bulbs to provide natural color lighting in the bath or powder room.
- Uses (1) 17-watt F17T8 bulb
- Length: 24-3/8"
- Width/Diameter: 4"
- Height: 4-5/8"
- Ribbed white acrylic diffuser
- Removable white plastic end caps permit lamp replacement and cleaning
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- ADA compliant
- Energy Star qualified
- 20ga White chassis complete with ends
- 24ga Cover plate
- 1/2" KO in back center, and one near each end for wiring
- Keyhole KO's on back near each end for mounting
- Housing covers a standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box
- Bi-pin twist-in sockets for T8 lamps
- 120V electronic NPF two lamp ballasts (277V available on request)
- UL Listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Linear Fluorescent Bath Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P7128
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P7128-30EB Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin, Medium (E26)|
|Collection||Linear Fluorescent Bath|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting , Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100, 17|