Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Cleverly disguised as a shelf, this deceptive crown molding style fixture provides illumination from the top and the bottom while covering a standard outlet box. The 100 watt bulb provides plenty of wall-washing light and the provided mounting strap ensures safe and easy installation.
- Wall sconce
- Wood crown molding
- Provides illumination from the top and bottom
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 14"
- Height: 6"
- Extension: 2-3/4"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Home Theater Sconce Collection Products
Progress Lighting P7144-30 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|