Traditional and classic styling combine to create these beautiful fixtures from the Eclipse collection. Perfect for both residential and commercial applications.
- Satin white glass quarter sphere
- Steel construction
- Direct-Indirect illumination
- ADA compliant
- Horizontal mount
- Backplate covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- White inner reflector
- Fully covered under the Progress Lighting limited warranty
- Height: 7 1/2"
- Width: 15 1/4" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Shade Height: 6 1/5"
- Shade Width: 12 3/8"
- Wire Length: 6"
- HCO: 3" (height from center of outlet)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL-CUL dry location listed
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Eclipse Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P7170-09
- Progress Lighting P7170-13*
- Progress Lighting P7170-10*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P7170 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.