This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- UL and CUL rated for wet locations (direct contact with water)
- Rated for IC and Non-IC applications
- Shower trim with drop opal glass
- No light leaks around the trim flange
- Covers irregular ceiling openings
- TrimLok® action forces trim to fit snug against the ceiling
- Socket mounts to trim for optimum performance and consistent lamp position
- Full aluminum interior reflector
- Overall Height: 8"
- Flange Width: 8 1/4"
- Glass Width: 6"
- Glass Height: 2 3/8"
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Socket Type: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shapes: A19 or PAR30
- Maximum Wattage: Up to 75w depending on the housing. See below for more info.
- Voltage: 120 (US Line Voltage)
- P87-AT: For New Construction IC or Non-IC applications. Airtight. Compatible with A19 lamps up to 60W, or PAR30 lamps up to 50W.
- P187-TG: For Remodel IC or Non-IC applications. Compatible with A19 lamps up to 60W, or PAR30 lamps up to 50W.
- P821-AT: For New Construction IC applications. Compatible with A19 or PAR30 lamps up to 75W.
- P821-FB: For New Construction Non-IC Fireproof applications. Compatible with A19 or PAR30 lamps up to 75W.
- P821-FB: For New Construction Non-IC Fireproof applications. Airtight. Compatible with A19 or PAR30 lamps up to 75W.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Shower Trim Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P8007-60
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P8007 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.