Progress Lighting P8022-30K AC LED Surface Mount Light
The P8022 delivers a solution for flush mount and recessed applications, for both residential and commercial markets. In addition, the P8022 is wet location rated and is a cost effective solution for fire rated application. The 8022 features a 120V alternating current source and eliminates the need for a traditional LED driver.
- Diffused polycarbonate lens controls direct glare from the LEDs
- Simple snap in installation for J-Box and Twist and Push for recessed housings
- Die-cast aluminum construction with a powder coat paint finish
- Can be installed in a 4” J-Box and 6”, 5” and 4” recessed housing. (All hardware included)
- Lumen output and distribution comparable to a 100W incandescent lamp
- Suitable for use in IC or NON-IC Applications with 25ºC (77ºF) continuous room side ambient temperature.
- Provided with quick link for use with E26 Edison Base adapter
- Flicker-free dimming to 10% with most standard incandescent dimmers
- Light fixture is wet rated and can be used over a shower
- Overall Width (Diameter): 7.25"
- Height: 1.21"
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Power Usage: 17 watts
- Lumens:1077 (LM-79)
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 80+
- LPW (Lumens Per Watt): 63
- Life: 42,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Location Rating: Wet
- Energy Star qualified
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Close-to-ceiling LED Collection
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P8022-30K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.