Progress Lighting P8022 AC LED Surface LightThe P8022 AC LED Surface Mount light from Progress Lighting.
Progress Lighting P8022-30K AC LED Surface Mount Light
The P8022 delivers a solution for flush mount and recessed applications, for both residential and commercial markets. In addition, the P8022 is wet location rated and is a cost effective solution for fire rated application. The 8022 features a 120V alternating current source and eliminates the need for a traditional LED driver.
- Diffused polycarbonate lens controls direct glare from the LEDs
- Simple snap in installation for J-Box and Twist and Push for recessed housings
- Die-cast aluminum construction with a powder coat paint finish
- Can be installed in a 4” J-Box and 6”, 5” and 4” recessed housing. (All hardware included)
- Lumen output and distribution comparable to a 100W incandescent lamp
- Suitable for use in IC or NON-IC Applications with 25ºC (77ºF) continuous room side ambient temperature.
- Provided with quick link for use with E26 Edison Base adapter
- Flicker-free dimming to 10% with most standard incandescent dimmers
- Light fixture is wet rated and can be used over a shower
- Overall Width (Diameter): 7.25"
- Height: 1.21"
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Power Usage: 17 watts
- Lumens:1077 (LM-79)
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 80+
- LPW (Lumens Per Watt): 63
- Life: 42,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Location Rating: Wet
- Energy Star qualified
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Close-to-ceiling LED Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P8022-30K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P8022-28/30K-AC1-L10
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P8022-30K Product Specifications
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.