Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Surface Mount LED down light with light output and distribution that rivals that of typical 65W BR30 incandescents but at only 13W of input power. 3500K (white) correlated color temperatures. Offers long life and high lumen output.
- Width/Diameter: 8"
- Height: 1-3/4"
- Uses (9) 1.2w LED bulbs
- Gloss white painted finish
- Curved low profile styling
- Frosted acrylic lens diffuses LED's into appearance of a single source
- Regressed internal reflector
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Surface mount
- No light leaks
- Unit covers a standard recessed 4" hexagonal outlet box
- Mounting bracket pulls trim flush to the ceiling
- LED driver is field replaceable
- Consumes 13 watts of power
- Lumen output and light distribution comparable to a 60W A19 or 65W BR30
- CRI is 80+
- Life is 50,000 hours L70 (At 50,000 hours it will provide 70% of initial lumens)
- Lamp contains no mercury, meets California Title 22
- Built-in transformer
- 120v, 50/60Hz, HPF driver
- Title 24 compliant
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Close-to-ceiling LED Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P8022-35K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P8022-30/35K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P8022-35K Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Trim Style||Pinhole Trims|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||1.2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.