Surface Mount LED down light with light output and distribution that rivals that of typical 65W BR30 incandescents but at only 13W of input power. 3500K (white) correlated color temperatures. Offers long life and high lumen output.
- Width/Diameter: 8"
- Height: 1-3/4"
- Uses (9) 1.2w LED bulbs
- Gloss white painted finish
- Curved low profile styling
- Frosted acrylic lens diffuses LED's into appearance of a single source
- Regressed internal reflector
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Surface mount
- No light leaks
- Unit covers a standard recessed 4" hexagonal outlet box
- Mounting bracket pulls trim flush to the ceiling
- LED driver is field replaceable
- Consumes 13 watts of power
- Lumen output and light distribution comparable to a 60W A19 or 65W BR30
- CRI is 80+
- Life is 50,000 hours L70 (At 50,000 hours it will provide 70% of initial lumens)
- Lamp contains no mercury, meets California Title 22
- Built-in transformer
- 120v, 50/60Hz, HPF driver
- Title 24 compliant
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Close-to-ceiling LED Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P8022-30/35K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P8022-35K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.