Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Pinhole Spot.
- IC trims may be used as a non-IC trims with same wattages.
- All trims: 360° positioning, tilt 20°, 5" outside diameter.
- Insulation must be 3" from housing.
- To be used with 4" housing.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P8042
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P8042-31
- Progress Lighting P8042-09*
- Progress Lighting P8042-28
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P8042-31 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent, Halogen|
|IC Rating||IC, Non-IC|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Trim Style||Pinhole Trims|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|