Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
- Energy Efficient Recessed Lighting
- Contains No Mercury
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Diodes: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 12
- Wattage: 12
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 60000
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Color Temperature: 3500K
- Lumens: 1037
- Height: 4.625"
- Width: 7.75"
- Diameter: 6"
- Energy Star: Yes
- New Construction: Yes
- IC Rating: IC
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting LED Retrofit Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P8071-28/35K-L10-STR2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P8071-28/35K-L10-STR2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P8071-28/35K-L10-STR2 Product Specifications
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing, Remodel Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Diodes||1|
|Trim Style||Open Trims|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||12|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.