How to install recessed LED lightingLearn how to install LED recessed lighting from Progress Lighting. In this example, we are installing a new construction led housing and trim from Progress Lighting.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
- Frosted polycarbonate lens
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Height: 8"
- Width: 7.75"
- Energy Star: No
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, CSA is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting LED Recessed Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P8071-30KAC1L08
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P8071-2830KAC1L08
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P8071-30KAC1L08 Product Specifications
|CSA Rating||Wet location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|