Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
- Energy Efficient Recessed Lighting
- Durable Steel Ensure Aesthetics for Years to Come
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 52
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 7.125"
- Length: 14"
- Width: 9.125"
- New Construction: Yes
- IC Rating: Non-IC
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Pro-Optic Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P8232-EBEM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P8232-EBEM*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P8232-EBEM Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Collection||Pro-optic LED Housing|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.