- Creates barrier to prevent insulation from making contact with recessed fixtures
- Material is Coroplast™, which is made from polypropylene co-polymer resin
- Deflection temperature F (@66psi) = 194 (90C)
- 1 year warranty
- Melting point = 162C, 324F
- National Electric Code requires 3” clearance of insulation for Non-IC type recessed housings and no insulation on top
- Height: 0.125"
- Width: 35"
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Recessed Accessories Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P8555-01
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P8555 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.