QC HV-1000 QuietCool 1,104 CFM Fan
Until now, fan manufacturers struggled to design a simple, strong and reliable ceiling mount, whole-house fan. QC Manufacturing put an end to the noisy attic fan of old.A simple dual motor system designed to install from below, between 16" on center joists. Gravity damper doors open during operation and when off, they simply close tight maintaining the R 6.8 insulation value.Simple, yet effective with energy efficiency as well, at only 39 Watts per motor.
- 1,104 CFM
- Just 39 Watts while developing 552 CFM per motor
- Easily fits between 16" on Center joists
- Perfect for the home with insufficient crawl space to accommodate a ducted fan
- Motor Voltage: 120 VAC 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (High / Low): 78 Watts / 39 Watts
- CFM / Watt: 14.2
- Air Flow @ 0.1" SP (High / Low): 1,104 CFM / 552 CFM
- Sound Level in Room: 43 dBA
- R Value at Closed Damper: R 4.2
- Ceiling Rough Opening: 13-1/4" x 22-1/4"
- Intake Grill Color: White
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs
- Box Size: 18" x 9" x 29"
For years, QC Manufacturing has been building solutions to home ventilation issues. With reasonably priced products that answer the needs of today's demanding home owner, QC Manufacturing is recognized as the name with the products that do the job. Simply, effectively and economically.
Additional QC Manufacturing Links
This QC Manufacturing item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- QC Manufacturing QC HV-1000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the QC HV-1000 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of QC Manufacturing products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.