How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
From the Salamander Glass Studio Collection, this dramatic design features hand-forged iron that bends and curves into a stunning silhouette. Each lustrous, hand-blown amber art glass shade is formed into an elegant, fluted bell shape, and is then fumed to achieve an iridescent finish, refracting light in a prismatic rainbow of colors. Each piece is a distinctive, signed, one-of-a-kind collectible, handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Fixture Height: 25 inches
- Fixture Width: 23 inches
- Shades Measure: 7" x 5 1/2"
- Item Weight: 6.50 LBS
- Includes 8 feet of Chain and 12 feet of wire for easy installation at any hanging height
- Steel Frame
- Uses three 100 watt A19 Medium Base, Bulb Not Supplied
- Stunning Imperial Bronze Finish
- Fixture includes 12 Feet of wire and 8 Feet of chain for easy installation at varying hanging height
- Ceiling Canopy Measures 5.5" in Diameter
Additional Quoizel Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quoizel Products
- Shop All Quoizel Salamander Collection Products
Our SKU: Quoizel BLDS5103
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quoizel BLDS5103IB*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quoizel BLDS5103IB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.